Tổng tiền thanh toán:
THE NUMBER ONE SUNDAY TIMES BESTSELLER
AN INSTANT NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER
A BBC TWO BETWEEN THE COVERS BOOK CLUB PICK
Between life and death there is a library.
When Nora Seed finds herself in the Midnight Library, she has a chance to make things right. Up until now, her life has been full of misery and regret. She feels she has let everyone down, including herself. But things are about to change.
The books in the Midnight Library enable Nora to live as if she had done things differently. With the help of an old friend, she can now undo every one of her regrets as she tries to work out her perfect life. But things aren't always what she imagined they'd be, and soon her choices place the library and herself in extreme danger.
Before time runs out, she must answer the ultimate question: what is the best way to live?
Đặt sách ngoại văn The Midnight Library Mua sách ngoại văn The Midnight Library Đọc sách ngoại văn The Midnight Library Sách tiếng Anh The Midnight Library Tải về The Midnight Library Review sách The Midnight Library Review phim The Midnight Library Đánh giá The Midnight Library Mua The Midnight Library giá rẻ The Midnight Library Đánh giá The Midnight Library Tác giả The Midnight Library Tiki The Midnight Library Fahasa The Midnight Library Shopee The Midnight Library Amazon The Midnight Library Download PDF The Midnight Library Download epub The Midnight Library Ebook The Midnight Library Tiếng Việt The Midnight Library Sách ngoại văn The Midnight Library Đọc sách Matt Haig Mua sách Matt Haig Review sách Matt HaigMua sách The Midnight LibraryMua sách The Midnight Library
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.