Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Celebrating the centennial of the birth of a modern spiritual luminary, J. Krishnamurti, The Book of Life presents 365 timeless daily meditations culled from the beloved teacher's foundational lectures and writings.
Inspired by Krishnamurti's belief that truth is found through living, The Book of Life presents 365 timeless daily meditations, developed thematically over seven days, illuminating the concepts of freedom, personal transformation, living fully awake, and much more.
For everyone who has come to cherish the wisdom of this extraordinary spiritual age--as well as anyone discovering Krishnamurti for the first time--The Book of Life is a profound collection of insights to treasure every day.
J. Krishnamurti (1895-1986) was a renowned spiritual teacher whose lectures and writings have inspired thousands. His works include On Mind and Thought, On Nature and the Environment, On Relationship, On Living and Dying, On Love and Lonliness, On Fear, and On Freedom.
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.