Tổng tiền thanh toán:
In this collection of essays and addresses delivered over the course of his illustrious career, Umberto Eco seeks "to understand the chemistry of [his] passion" for the word. From musings on Ptolemy and "the force of the false" to reflections on the experimental writing of Borges and Joyce, Eco's luminous intelligence and encyclopedic knowledge are on dazzling display throughout. And when he reveals his own ambitions and superstitions, his authorial anxieties and fears, one feels like a secret sharer in the garden of literature to which he so often alludes.
Remarkably accessible and unfailingly stimulating, this collection exhibits the diversity of interests and the depth of knowledge that have made Eco one of the world's leading writers.
Đặt sách ngoại văn On Literature Mua sách ngoại văn On Literature Đọc sách ngoại văn On Literature Sách tiếng Anh On Literature Tải về On Literature Review sách On Literature Review phim On Literature Đánh giá On Literature Mua On Literature giá rẻ On Literature Đánh giá On Literature Tác giả On Literature Tiki On Literature Fahasa On Literature Shopee On Literature Amazon On Literature Download PDF On Literature Download epub On Literature Ebook On Literature Tiếng Việt On Literature Sách ngoại văn On Literature Đọc sách Umberto Eco Mua sách Umberto Eco Review sách Umberto EcoMua sách On LiteratureMua sách On Literature
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.