Tổng tiền thanh toán:
In the stories that make up Oblivion, David Foster Wallace joins the rawest, most naked humanity with the infinite involutions of self-consciousness -- a combination that is dazzlingly, uniquely his.
These are worlds undreamt of by any other mind. Only David Foster Wallace could convey a father's desperate loneliness by way of his son's daydreaming through a teacher's homicidal breakdown ("The Soul Is Not a Smithy"). Or could explore the deepest and most hilarious aspects of creativity by delineating the office politics surrounding a magazine profile of an artist who produces miniature sculptures in an anatomically inconceivable way ("The Suffering Channel"). Or capture the ache of love's breakdown in the painfully polite apologies of a man who believes his wife is hallucinating the sound of his snoring ("Oblivion").
Each of these stories is a complete world, as fully imagined as most entire novels, at once preposterously surreal and painfully immediate.
"Stunning...Wallace is an astonishing storyteller whose fiction reminds us why we learned to read in the first place." --San Francisco Chronicle
Đặt sách ngoại văn Oblivion: Stories Mua sách ngoại văn Oblivion: Stories Đọc sách ngoại văn Oblivion: Stories Sách tiếng Anh Oblivion: Stories Tải về Oblivion: Stories Review sách Oblivion: Stories Review phim Oblivion: Stories Đánh giá Oblivion: Stories Mua Oblivion: Stories giá rẻ Oblivion: Stories Đánh giá Oblivion: Stories Tác giả Oblivion: Stories Tiki Oblivion: Stories Fahasa Oblivion: Stories Shopee Oblivion: Stories Amazon Oblivion: Stories Download PDF Oblivion: Stories Download epub Oblivion: Stories Ebook Oblivion: Stories Tiếng Việt Oblivion: Stories Sách ngoại văn Oblivion: Stories Đọc sách David Foster Wallace Mua sách David Foster Wallace Review sách David Foster Wallace Mua sách Oblivion: Stories - David Foster Wallace
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.