Tổng tiền thanh toán:
The authors of "Just a Matter of Thyme", who have been friends and business partners for many years, include delicious recipes contributed by the authors' friends and families; others came from the restaurant co-author Roxy Kelley once owned. Published four years ago, this special edition cookbook is beautifully illustrated with full color art throughout and contains more than just recipes. It also provides a clever and creative section on gift basket ideas.
Over 130 individual pieces of art have been created, enough to frame each recipe. Just a Matter of Thyme is a classic creation that is a source of culinary entertainment with an assemblage of outstanding recipes. Recipes are thematically grouped by Appetizers, Breads, Salads & Salad Dressings, Soups, Main Dishes, "On the Side", Cakes & Pies, Cookies & Brownies, and concludes with a Miscellaneous section of Roxie's Punch, Hot Coca Mix, Friendship Tea, Play Dough, and Gift Basket Ideas. There are so many wonderful recipes that the Index will prove especially useful. Just a Matter of Thyme is so beautiful that a series of greeting cards based on the artwork (and one of the soup mixes) are also available. -- Midwest Book Review
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.