Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Ralph Roberts has a problem: he isn't sleeping so well these days. In fact, he's hardly sleeping at all. Each morning, the news conveyed by the bedside clock is a little worse: 3:15...3:02...2:45...2:15. The books call it "premature waking"; Ralph, who is still learning to be a widower, calls it a season in hell. He's begun to notice a strangeness in his familiar surroundings, to experience visual phenomena that he can't quite believe are hallucinations. Soon, Ralph thinks, he won't be sleeping at all, and what then? A problem, yes - though perhaps not so uncommon, you might say. But Ralph has lived his entire life in Derry, Maine, and Derry isn't like other places, as millions of Stephen King readers will gladly testify. They remember It, also set in Derry, and know there's a mean streak running through this small New England city; underneath its ordinary surface awesome and terrifying forces are at work. The dying, natural and otherwise, has been going on in Derry for a long, long time. Now Ralph is part of it. So are his friends. And so are the strangers they encounter.
Đặt sách ngoại văn Insomnia (mass) Mua sách ngoại văn Insomnia (mass) Đọc sách ngoại văn Insomnia (mass) Sách tiếng Anh Insomnia (mass) Tải về Insomnia (mass) Review sách Insomnia (mass) Review phim Insomnia (mass) Đánh giá Insomnia (mass) Mua Insomnia (mass) giá rẻ Insomnia (mass) Đánh giá Insomnia (mass) Tác giả Insomnia (mass) Tiki Insomnia (mass) Fahasa Insomnia (mass) Shopee Insomnia (mass) Amazon Insomnia (mass) Download PDF Insomnia (mass) Download epub Insomnia (mass) Ebook Insomnia (mass) Tiếng Việt Insomnia (mass) Sách ngoại văn Insomnia (mass) Đọc sách Stephen King Mua sách Stephen King Review sách Stephen King
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.