Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Tác giả: Frank Herbert
Thể loại: Fiction
Before The Matrix, before Star Wars, before Ender's Game and Neuromancer, there was Dune: winner of the prestigious Hugo and Nebula awards, and widely considered one of the greatest science fiction novels ever written.
Melange, or 'spice', is the most valuable - and rarest - element in the universe; a drug that does everything from increasing a person's life-span to making intersteller travel possible. And it can only be found on a single planet: the inhospitable desert world Arrakis.
Whoever controls Arrakis controls the spice. And whoever controls the spice controls the universe.
When the Emperor transfers stewardship of Arrakis from the noble House Harkonnen to House Atreides, the Harkonnens fight back, murdering Duke Leto Atreides. Paul, his son, and Lady Jessica, his concubine, flee into the desert. On the point of death, they are rescued by a band for Fremen, the native people of Arrakis, who control Arrakis' second great resource: the giant worms that burrow beneath the burning desert sands.
In order to avenge his father and retake Arrakis from the Harkonnens, Paul must earn the trust of the Fremen and lead a tiny army against the innumerable forces aligned against them.
Đặt sách ngoại văn Dune (Dune #1) Mua sách ngoại văn Dune (Dune #1) Đọc sách ngoại văn Dune (Dune #1) Sách tiếng Anh Dune (Dune #1) Tải về Dune (Dune #1) Review sách Dune (Dune #1) Review phim Dune (Dune #1) Đánh giá Dune (Dune #1) Mua Dune (Dune #1) giá rẻ Dune (Dune #1) Đánh giá Dune (Dune #1) Tác giả Dune (Dune #1) Tiki Dune (Dune #1) Fahasa Dune (Dune #1) Shopee Dune (Dune #1) Amazon Dune (Dune #1) Download PDF Dune (Dune #1) Download epub Dune (Dune #1) Ebook Dune (Dune #1) Tiếng Việt Dune (Dune #1) Sách ngoại văn Dune (Dune #1) Đọc sách Frank Herbert Mua sách Frank Herbert Review sách Frank Herbert
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.