Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Tác giả: Ernest Becker
Thể loại: Nonfiction
Winner of the Pulitzer prize in 1974 and the culmination of a life's work, The Denial of Death is Ernest Becker's brilliant and impassioned answer to the "why" of human existence. In bold contrast to the predominant Freudian school of thought, Becker tackles the problem of the vital lie -- man's refusal to acknowledge his own mortality. In doing so, he sheds new light on the nature of humanity and issues a call to life and its living that still resonates more than twenty years after its writing.
Đặt sách ngoại văn Denial of Death Mua sách ngoại văn Denial of Death Đọc sách ngoại văn Denial of Death Sách tiếng Anh Denial of Death Tải về Denial of Death Review sách Denial of Death Review phim Denial of Death Đánh giá Denial of Death Mua Denial of Death giá rẻ Denial of Death Đánh giá Denial of Death Tác giả Denial of Death Tiki Denial of Death Fahasa Denial of Death Shopee Denial of Death Amazon Denial of Death Download PDF Denial of Death Download epub Denial of Death Ebook Denial of Death Tiếng Việt Denial of Death Sách ngoại văn Denial of Death Đọc sách Ernest Becker Mua sách Ernest Becker Review sách Ernest Becker
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.