Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Named one of Time's top 100 Best Young Adult Books of All Time!
"...A rarity: a first-love story so well remembered and honest that it reminds you what falling in love feels like. ...achingly beautiful." - Time magazine
Wrapped in the landscape of a blustery Wisconsin winter, Blankets explores the sibling rivalry of two brothers growing up in the isolated country, and the budding romance of two coming-of-age lovers. A tale of security and discovery, of playfulness and tragedy, of a fall from grace and the origins of faith. A profound and utterly beautiful work from Craig Thompson.
At 592 pages, Blankets may well be the single largest graphic novel ever published without being serialized first.
Đặt sách ngoại văn Blankets Mua sách ngoại văn Blankets Đọc sách ngoại văn Blankets Sách tiếng Anh Blankets Tải về Blankets Review sách Blankets Review phim Blankets Đánh giá Blankets Mua Blankets giá rẻ Blankets Đánh giá Blankets Tác giả Blankets Tiki Blankets Fahasa Blankets Shopee Blankets Amazon Blankets Download PDF Blankets Download epub Blankets Ebook Blankets Tiếng Việt Blankets Sách ngoại văn Blankets Đọc sách Craig Thompson Mua sách Craig Thompson Review sách Craig Thompson
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.